About Me

My photo
Hey everyone. Thanks so much for all of the well wishes and encouragement. I will be moving to Orlando on August 30, 2010. I can't wait! I'm going to miss everyone so I hope to get lots of visitors. I've created this blog as a way to keep in touch with family and friends (both new and old!) Be sure to follow me here to find out about all of my wonderful Disney College Program adventures!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Yay Roomie!

The wait might kill me. But at least I have someone else who understands now that I can talk to. I have a roomie! Yay Erika! We've got lots of planning to do and I can't wait to go on adventures around Orlando! Alligators RAWR CHOMP! Haha. Hopefully we'll be able to find a couple more girls to live with us before August. Seems like there aren't a lot of people arriving on August 30th, or those who are won't be 21 so they have to live in a wellness apartment. Oh well, we'll find other roomies eventually. If you're a DCP person reading this and you know someone who is arriving August 30th and will be in a non-wellness apartment have them contact me.

163 Days Until Disney! ºOº

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm arriving on August 30th too and was wondering how you found a room mate already. I tried logging into the housing site but they said that my arrival date wasn't available for room mate selection yet. I met someone else arriving on August 30th too and we would like to together together too... we both emailed recruiting and were told that housing matches would be made in june. Sorry for all the questions... My name is Melanie by the way. Both of us will be of or over the age of 21 too... Thanks for any help you can give me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so a recruiter finally cleared it up for me... so nevermind lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melanie, Sorry I just now saw your comments on here! I just found girls I wanted to live with and we're going to line up together and hope for the best. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. How were you able to get a roomie? I'm going there on August 23rd. I went to the Disney site to sign up for some roomies, and it told me that I wasn't eligible to to sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall dates aren't eligible for official sign up yet. Disney will only let you choose one roommate through the system ahead of time anyways. Pretty much everyone in the Facebook groups are just finding people they want to live with and planning to line up together and request to live together. From what previous CPs have said this is the best way to live with the people you want.

    ReplyDelete