About Me

My photo
Hey everyone. Thanks so much for all of the well wishes and encouragement. I will be moving to Orlando on August 30, 2010. I can't wait! I'm going to miss everyone so I hope to get lots of visitors. I've created this blog as a way to keep in touch with family and friends (both new and old!) Be sure to follow me here to find out about all of my wonderful Disney College Program adventures!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nothing is impossible if you BELIEVE!

Today marks exactly one week since my interview for the Walt Disney World College Program in Orlando, FL. I've wanted to do this for as long as I can remember and Disney World is like another home to me. Much to my surprise my handy-dandy Blackberry buzzed around 9 o'clock this morning. I expected it to be just another e-mail I didn't care about because I had been told it would be at least 3-4 weeks before I would hear anything from Disney. Boy was I surprised when I saw that the sender was Disney College Program Recruiting! I didn't want to get my hopes up just in case it was a rejection but I quickly pulled out my laptop and opened my inbox. And there it was. The wonderful, magical, purple e-mail I'd been waiting for. It was real. Right before my eyes was a letter that is life changing. So it's official. I get to live out my dream and be a part of the Disney magic that I have loved my entire life. I can't wait!


DREAM IT. DO IT. DISNEY.





No comments:

Post a Comment